Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.
Nuestro precio es razonable en el mercado internacional.
我不同意您的说法。
I'm afraid I don't agree with you there.
Me temo que no estoy de acuerdo contigo.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewher.
Su precio es más alto que cualquiera que podamos conseguir.
您必须要考虑到质量问题。
You should take quality into consideration.
Debes considerar la calidad.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
Si lo compramos a este precio, será muy difícil para nosotros de verderlo.
你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
Su precio ha incrementado en un 25%.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
Debes darte cuenta que el precio de estos productos han aumentado desde el an~o pasado.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
Sabes, el precio de estos productos han aumentado mucho en los últimos meses.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
El precio de este producto es de 25 dólares en el mercado internacional.
如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
Si su precio es favorable, podemos reservar una demanda.
如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
Podemos reconsiderar el precio si su demanda es alta.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
All these articles are our best selling lines.
Todos estos artículos son nuestros productos mejores vendidos.
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。
These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.
Estos estampados son muy comunes en el mercado internacional.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
Es muy difícil para nosotros vender los bienes, ya que tu precio es tan alto.
这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。
The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.
El precio de estos artículos han variado comparado con el an?o pasado.
我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?
When can I have your CIF firm offer?
Cuándo podremos saber el coste an~adido por el transporte y el seguro?
我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.
Podremos calcularlo esta noche y dártelo man~ana por la man~ana.
你们的报价几天内有效?
How long does your offer remain valid?
Cuánto tiempo dura su oferta?
我们的报价三天内有效。
Our offer remains open for 3 days.
Nuestra oferta tiene 3 días de duración.
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
Is this your CIF quotation?
Es éste su coste an~adido por el transporte y el seguro?
这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。
This is our FOB quotation sheet.
Esta es nuestra lista de precios F.O.B.
这上面的价格是实盘吗?
Are the prices on the list firm offer?
Son los precios de la lista reales?
单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
All the quotations on the list are subject to our final /confirm/iation.
Todos los precios de la lista están sujetos a nuestra /confirm/iación final.
不知你们的价格有没有变化?
I wonder whether there are any changes in your price.
Me pregunto si hay cambios en su precio.
还是你方先报价吧.
I think it's better for you to quote us your price first.
Creo que es mejor que nos diga usted el precio antes.
希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。
I'd like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
Espero que nos pongas su CIF más bajo a San Francisco.
为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?
Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?
Para que podamos preparar la oferta, puede indicarlos la cantidad que necesita?
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧。
Can you give us an indication of your price?
Puede darnos una referencia de su precio antes?
这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。
The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.
El precio de esta mercancía es de 400 dólares por pieza con CIF a San Francisco.
这是我们的最新价格单。
This is our latest price list.
Este es nuestro precio más reciente.
我方价格极有竞争性。
Our price is highly competitive.
Nuestro precio es altamente competitivo.
你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格?
Can you tell me the prices of these goods?
Puede decirme el precio de estos bienes?
你们先谈一下大概要订多少。
Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require.
Puede decirnos una cantidad aproximada de lo que necesita?
我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。
The size of our order depends greatly on your price.
Nuestra demanda depende en gran parte de vuestro precio.
我们可以接受特殊订货。
We are in a position to accept a special order.
Estamos dispuestos a aceptar una demanda especial.
请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗
Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
Pude darnos una idea de su precio?
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?
Have you read our leaflet?
Ha leído nuestro folleto?
你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?
What type do you want to order?
Qué modelo queréis comprar?
我们考虑订购D6C型的。
We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.
Estamos pensando en comprar el modelo D6C.
这是询价单,请您看一下。
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
Esta es nuestra lista de precios estudiados, quiere echarle un vistazo?
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
Deseamos hacer negocios considerables con ustedes en esta línea.
你们有这方面的样本吗?
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
Tiene un catálogo de esta línea?
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.
Es ésta la seda pura impresa fabricada en Shanghai?
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。
I think these patterns are quite good.
Creo que estos estampados son bastantes buenos.
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
Estamos interesados en hablar con usted de negocios en artes y artesanías.
请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?
What particular items are you interested in?
De qué productos en particular están interesados?
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
We are very much interested in your hardware.
Estamos muy interesados en su hardware.
您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
What products do want to purchase this time?
Qué productos quiere comprar esta vez?
我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.
Queremos comprar seda pura impresa fabricada en Shanghai.
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.
Si desea presentar alguna innovación tecnológica, nos gustaría ofrecerle nuestra ayuda.
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
Nuestra corporación está dispuesto a ofrecerle ayuda a su construcción econnómica.
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?
Do you still insist on your price?
Aún insiste en su precio?
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
We readjust our price according to the international market.
Reajustamos nuestro precio de acuerdo al mercado internacional.
你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
Puedo saber en qué línea en particular está interesado esta vez?